- Quieter. The AirFit P10 for Her is approximately 50% quieter than our leading nasal pillows mask,1 with QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting that gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Light and comfortable. Designed to be comfortable and barely noticeable while you’re wearing it, the AirFit P10 for Her is 50% lighter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
- Snug and stable. Dual-wall technology with trampoline action seals on contact, while the flexible yet highly durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to wear. QuickFit™ elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting.
- Easy assemble. Simple one-click action makes assembling and cleaning the AirFit P10 for her quick and easy.
- 01ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206 Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871.
- 02ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.