- Viral & Bacterial Filtration Efficiencies of over 99.99+%
- Quick & Simple to Install and Replace
- Allow for Bi-Directional Airflow
- Low Resistance to Gas Flow means that you keep the strong airflow you’ve come to expect from your CPAP/BiPAP machine
- Sonically Sealed — No Chemical Adhesives
The Inline Bacterial Viral Filter is easy to install and should not require re-calibration on most CPAP machines including those from Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, Puritan Bennett, and DeVilbiss. Simply attach it to your machine between the air outlet and your standard CPAP/BiPAP tubing. After that, turn on your machine and experience a steady flow of clean, pure, good tasting air.
The Inline Bacterial Viral Filter’s naturally hydrophobic filter allows maximum filtration with a minimum loss of air flow.
Usage Information: Bacterial Viral filters last on average 4-6 weeks however your filters may last longer or shorter. In general BV filters should be changed whenever the filter material looks dirty.