Note: The PowerShell does not include the Z2, sold separately.
BREAS Z2™ PowerShell® with Extended Life Battery
The PowerShell turns your BREAS (Formerly HDM) Z1 or Z2 into a self-contained CPAP solution that is perfect for camping, travel, and a backup for power outages at home.
The Z1 and Z2 devices are placed in the PowerShell with the Extended Life Battery for a full night of cordless sleep therapy.
The Extended Life Battery has twice the battery capacity of the original Overnight Battery, so even at the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3), CPAP therapy should last 8-9 hours.* With lower pressure settings you should get even longer therapy.
* Results were obtained via bench testing under simulated operating conditions. Actual run time may vary due to machine settings, machine pressure, and personal breathing. Lower pressures will result in longer battery operating times.
Traveling abroad? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
The Powershell is covered by a 1-year warranty.
The Powershell is proudly designed and assembled in Massachusetts.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z2 power adapter
- Insert the battery module and the Z2 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- The PowerShell battery cradle
- One (1) PowerShell Extended Life Battery